What is Coaching?
Coaching is quickly becoming one of the leading tools that successful people use to live extraordinary lives. Through weekly coaching sessions, our clients identify what is most important to them and align their thoughts, deeds, words, and actions accordingly. As your coach, we work with you to identify what you want personally and professionally, and support you in achieving a life that you really want and love. Having a life you love starts with gaining clarity on your values, enabling more meaningful choices and consistent action. Your commitment to your life through coaching offers a means for more balance, joy, intimacy, energy, financial abundance, focus, and action in every area of your life.
As Your Coach We Will
- Encourage you to set goals that you really want
- Ask you to do more than you may have done on your own
- Help you focus better in order to produce results more quickly
- Provide you with the tools, support, and structure to accomplish more
Our Expectation Is
- That you shall have more of what you truly want in your practice and in your life.
- That you will be able to see more people in less time, give a better quality service while getting better results and have a whole lot more fun doing it, if you choose to.
Our Commitment Is
- We will listen very closely to what you do say and what you do not say
- We will ask questions until we are certain that we both understand you
- We will absolutely be truthful with you at all times
- We will believe that you can accomplish more than you believe that you can
- We will have high expectations, and will ask you to stretch for them
- We will support you and your decisions, absolutely
- We will challenge you to reach for an even more fulfilling life and practice
- We will continually ask you to redefine who you are, what you want, and why you want it
- We will ask you to make sure you are congruent with everything you think, say and do in your practice and in your personal life
- You will receive more than is promised
Why We Will Be Successful
- Because the synergy of having two brains working for you always increases your effectiveness
- We will challenge and support you to be your best and to have the practice of your dreams, not someone else’s dreams
Long term coaching
Long-term coaching is SO much more than goal setting and accountability. Sure, that’s important, but there’s a much larger, richer game and dynamic at work here.
- Coaching catalyzes people to strengthen themselves from the inside out, build the muscle of achievement, and to increase awareness.
- Coaching transforms a person’s relationship with themselves, others and their ideas.
- Coaching evolves a person by helping them to design and perfect both home and work environments that stimulate them in surprising ways.
Coaching helps people to live a life that is creative, inspirational and spiritually based. It helps them to make their living and have a life built around being inspired and passionate, not just creative and committed.
How Is Coaching Different From Therapy Or Consulting?
Coaching is not therapy, which goes into depth about various issues, usually dealing with the past, nor is it consulting which generally results in giving the client answers. Coaching is more action-oriented and focuses primarily on the present and future. As your coach we enable you to determine your own “answers” through the work done in our coaching partnership.
Who Works With A Coach?
Entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals, and people in transition are some of the people who typically work with a coach. We focus on Chiropractors, their family and staff. Our clients have one thing in common: they are all successful, resourceful, and intelligent individuals who want to get even more out of their lives.
What professional athlete hasn’t used a coach to win? Tiger Woods is already one of the best, and yet he understands the value that comes from having someone work directly with him, someone to point out things he can’t see, someone to keep encouraging and challenging him to achieve his greatest potential. That’s who we are for you. Coaching is like having a personal trainer for your life!